A leading engineering company requests:
Supply Chain Officer Qualification:
· B.S.c in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· A minimum of 3 years of technical experience in industry.
· Excellent understanding knowledge in electrical, mechanical and automation system.
· Foreign languages and reporting skills.
· Experience in project management and cost accounting skill and calculating client quote.Duties:
1) Assist the supply chain manager, to prepare/ execute the plan and performing the activities of the procurement, logistics & stock.
2) Responsible from ensuring materials delivery (foreign/local) of sales order and project is progressing according to schedule and within budgetary guideline.
3) Perform purchase function by communicating with vendors & suppliers with inquiries and bill of materials to obtain quotes according to company’s purchasing procedures.
4) Liaison with supplier and vendors to optimize delivery dates & payment terms of procurement material, supply contract.
5) Develops timely procurement, stock, & logistics reports for company staff.
6) Developing relationships with local & foreign vendors or suppliers.
7) Periodically evaluates suppliers & vendors performance.
8) Searching for new sources of supply that will optimize costs and delivery to enhance the overall operation of the sales, services and projects.
9) Controlling cost of purchasing by making discount or managing the payment term.
10) Ensuring accurate stock operations and record keeping.
11) Calculating client quotations and analyzing cost and sales price.
12) Perform other duties as assigned by top management.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org