A leading engineering company requests:
Business Development Manager Qualification:
· B.Sc. in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or any relevant Engineering disciplines.
· MBA or any professional business qualification is mandatory.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in business development, 2 years in management role.
· Foreign language and reporting skills.
· Have previous strong track record of success in new product launching.
· Experience in project management and cost accounting skills. Job duties:
1. Create/ identify new business opportunities such as new projects for developing different areas around the country, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
2. Understand well the businesses' products or services, company’s goal/ purpose and competitors as well as has the quite ability to advise others about them.
3. Generate cold call for prospective customers, negotiate and persuade them with the offer.
4. Always conduct meeting with customer decision makers to understand the requirements and response effectively to meet the client's needs.
5. Actively participate at company’s strategic planning activities (evaluate the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives) in order to develop and improve the business, with ultimate goal of planning and development business processes.
6. Work with technical staff and all the organization staff to meet the customer needs and ensure all the organization staff understand and confirm with change when required.
7. Liaise with all the organization departments to enhance business performance.
8. Always attend trade shows, seminars, conferences and other marketing events/ trends to develop the products, services and distribution channels.
9. Participate in pricing strategy.
10. Recruit business development team, train them.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by top management.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org